I have decided that there are six types of car stereo listeners. Everyone fits into one of these catagories, or a combination thereof.
- The Wheel Whacker - beats their fingers on the steering wheel like its a drum. Sometimes just the top, sometimes the bottom, occationally a star example of this type will use the rest of the dashboard for particularly complex drum riffs.
- The Air Guitarist - Plays the seat belt like its a fender. This type may be often see with their lips puckered and making *dawnngdawwwnnng* noises.
- The Bum Dancer - The ultimate in enclosed bootie dancing. This type will not let being in a car restrict their groove thang. Can sometimes be seen doing a head wiggle, possibly due to some kind of sympathic motion.
- The Shy Soprano - Hard to spot due to their nature. This type loves to sing, but will turn introverted and quiet when they think there is any chance of them being spotted induging in some oral pleasure.
- The Shamless Singer - The Shy Soprano's extroverted cousin. This type will sing loud and proud, sometimes with the windows open. Some examples will ativly increase their volume and gesticulation if they realise they are being watched. Extreme examples will try and organise passers-by into some kind of chorus.
- The Strong and Silent - No movement at all.. posibly listens to talk radio, or is just plain boring.
I'm a combo of 1,2 and 5.. with a little 3 thrown in occationally. What types do you fall into?